Nothing lifts your spirits like sunny days, blue skies, and even bluer water – not to mention soaring peaks, stunning glaciers, and heartwarming wildlife. This lofty tour of Western Canada leads you to see the inspirational sights of British Columbia and Alberta – and from a variety of vantage points. Enjoy a two-day scenic rail journey from bustling Vancouver to the still beauty of Banff National Park; cross the Columbia Icefield aboard an exciting Ice Explorer; then get ready to melt as you ferry to the “garden city” of Victoria to tiptoe through the tulips. You’ll also relish the timeless scenery of Jasper National Park and the newer resorts of Sun Peaks and Whistler. These dream sights are complemented by the dreamiest of hotels as you rest your wonder-filled head at the best of the Fairmont Collection, including the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Banff Springs Hotel, Chateau Lake Louise, Jasper Park Lodge, and the Chateau Whistler Resort. Catch the spirit of Alaska by adding a leisurely cruise around the 49th state to your tour of Western Canada and the Canadian Rockies. While your ship will sail through the glacial beauty of the Inside Passage, Tracy Arm, and Glacier Bay National Park, you’ll personally cruise through several exciting ports of call, including the capital city of Juneau, the gold rush town of Skagway, and totem-pole-dotted Ketchikan.
- We’ve packed everything you need for the perfect holiday—from hand-selected hotels and dining to the friendly expertise of Globus Tour Directors and Local Guides, to seamless transportation between destinations and VIP access to the world’s most iconic sites! Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi.
- Your package price includes Holland America’s ‘Have It All Premium Cruise Package.’ Included for 2024: Signature Beverage package, $100 Shore Excursion Credit, One dinner in a specialty restaurant and Surf Wi-Fi package
- Your Train: SilverLeaf service is included and features a single-level dome coach, and panoramic oversized windows. GoldLeaf service update is available and offers luxury reminiscent of a bygone era, including extra attendants, an elegant bi-level dome car, and regional cuisine in an exclusive dining car.
- Kamloops properties are considered moderate 2 or 3-star hotels or motor inns. Rocky Mountaineer determines hotels that also meet our high standards of cleanliness and comfort.
- Moraine Lake is typically accessible from late May to early September.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions.